CC's 6th birthday @Belgrade
On the occasion of the six years of Creative Commons International project allowing us to exchange and improve upon legal standards, scientific, educational, art and media content, trough the set of Creative Commons licenses implemented in the national legal systems worldwide, including Serbia, we kindly invite you to the
PRESENTATION AND DISCUSSION
on the subject of
OPEN LICENSES - THE LEGAL FRAMEWORK OF FREE CULTURE,
this time especially regarding
FREE SOFTWARE and FREE KNOWLEDGE (OPEN ACCESS) issues.
The discussion and presentation will be held at the Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Belgrade, Studentski trg BB, Hall No 821, at Monday, 15th of December, 18:00 hrs.
Panel and topics:
- Nevenka Antić, Creative Commons Serbia legal lead, copyright & copyleft,
- Vladimir Jerić, Creative Commons Serbia public lead, introduction, Free Culture.
- Ivan Jelić, Free Software Network Serbia, Free & Open Source software
- Vladan Jeremić, Creative Commons Serbia, Free & open artistic production
- Dragan Satarić, Wikimedia Serbia, Wikipedia and Wiki projects
- Djordje Stakić, Faculty of natural Sciences, Wikipedia and Internet in the
And, happy 6th birthday, Creative Commons!
All the best,
Creative Commons Serbia.